Improve throughput volume with high speed and superior accuracy
Cognex 5-Sided Modular Vision Tunnels feature image-based barcode readers that use advanced decoding technology and algorithms to achieve up to 99.9% read rates which increases overall throughput and less manual rework. Cognex 5-Sided Modular Vision Tunnels feature:
- Barcode Assignment technology ensures the right code is assigned to the right package by preventing multi-reads of codes.
- DataMan image-based barcode readers that have no moving parts that will wear out or fail.
- Real-time performance feedback and trending information that delivers operational insights for corrective action.
- Angled reader wedges that deliver optimal barcode reading results.
- Multi-reader sync technology that delivers consolidated output to the control system.
- HDR Plus technology which helps reduce gap space between packages by providing accurate code reading from steep angles and high perspectives.
Future-proof tunnel-based barcode reading
Cognex 5-Sided Modular Vision Tunnels for logistics are modular by design. Each system is built on a lightweight, strong, and adjustable aluminum frame that is optimized to belt height and width and is shipped as a single unit. The readers, modules, and frames are flexible to meet different environmental and business needs over time. Adaptations can include:
- Adding and repositioning cameras
- Modifying lighting accessories
- Converting to 2D code reading
- Upgrading to the latest vision and barcode reading technology
Achieve fast ROI through quick installation, superior service, and end-user training
Designed with modular components, Cognex 5-Sided Modular Vision Tunnels are quickly installed in just hours by a local Cognex certified Logistics Partner Integrator (LPI) or Cognex directly, so you more quickly realize the benefits of increased throughput, greater efficiency, and return on investment.
Once you are in operation, it is important to work with a trusted partner who delivers service and support when you need it. Cognex’s global team of dedicated logistics experts is ready to help accelerate adoption and keep your operations running smoothly through:
- 24x7 phone support
- On-site support options
- Training classes and other educational resources